Lovely Brookfield estate on over 3.5 acres. Walk in and be wowed! Open concept living throughout. Grand foyer welcomes you. Huge great room with floor to ceiling windows, vaulted ceilings, NFP and overlooking gorgeous backyard. Open dining space perfect for entertaining. Large gourmet kitchen w/granite counters, center island, large eat in area and custom cabinets. Desirable split bedrm floor plan. Master wing features walk out master suite w/private bath & WIC. Den/Office. 2 additional main floor bedrms w/Jack & Jill bath. Main floor laundry/mudroom. Finished LL w/ 4th bedrm, additional bonus rm, family room, kitchenette, full bth and stellar workshop. 3.670 of private land, complete w/small pond, patios, hot tub, lush grounds. 3.5 car garage & extra parking spaces.
- County WAUKESHA
- Total SqFt. 5,350
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Capitol Dr. to Lilly Rd, N to home.
- Total Taxes $11,026
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows
- Interior Features Water Softener, Hot Tub, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 27' x 17'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 23'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 16'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 42' x 22'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Dimensions 17' x 13'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 18'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 23'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Basement Access, Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Pond
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- High School Brookfield East
- School District Elmbrook