Exquisite, timeless and classic masterpiece in the heart of Brookfield. Grand foyer with curved staircase, Living room and large den, 2 story great room with wall of windows, Awesome kitchen with heated floors, large dinette and beautiful sun room! Main level Bedroom suite with full bath and sitting area. Master bedroom with room size closet, fp and massive spa like bathroom. 4 gas fireplaces throughout. Spiral staircase leads to an expansive fully exposed lower level complete with a new spa room with a hot tub and lap pool. Lower level also includes a kitchen/bar, family room, billiard room, game rooms, exercise room, 2 full baths and much more. 2 Laundry rooms -main and upper level. Extensive landscaping includes a pond/water fall and cement deck overlooking a double lot. 4 car garage.
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Bartlett Manor
- Total SqFt. 9,000
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions 94 to Barker Rd. North to Bartlett Dr. West on Bartlett to Bradford Lane.
- Total Taxes $20,418
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, Hot Tub, Pantry, Security System, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 20' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 18' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 23'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 17'
- 2 15' x 13'
- 2 Upper
- 3 15' x 12'
- 3 Upper
- 4 14' x 13'
- 4 Upper
- 5 15' x 14'
- 5 Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Brookfield
- Middle School Wisconsin Hills
- High School Brookfield Central
- School District Elmbrook